Letter!

Dear Haley,
How are you girl? It has been a VERY long time since we last write to each other, don’t you think? I had missed you a lot, you have no idea! How’s your studying so far? I heard you are having a very hard time doing all the school works, hah? So that is why, I want to invite you, to persuade you to go camping with me this weekend so you can relax your mind and have some fun!

I know, I know you don’t like camping and get dirty or having an incident, and the only thing you always do is study and study. But guess what? OPEN YOUR MIND! Think about it! If you go camping with me, you will enjoy, have fun and you don’t have to be stress and always think about studying. You will meet some more friends than just knowing me. You will know more about the nature, about the people around us. Don’t you want to know how they live like? Don’t you want to know how to feel like to sleep in the forest? You love science, don’t you? So this is a wonderful opportunity for you to relax your mind, for you to explore the world. When you go camping, you can interact more with people so you understand them more, you know? And I’m sure this time, the weather will be a good factor for us to go camping so you should go with me. I’m sure you will enjoy, a lot!

Anyway, I hope you will go camping with me. I know we will have a lot of fun there and you will study many more new interesting things. Response me as soon as possible ok? So I can tell the tourist to book for you a spot too. Hope you can go with me. Love you and miss you a lot my dear friend! Take care!
Your Best Friend,
Linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment